The St Helens TSA would like to offer all schools, across the NW to attend the following EYFS CPDL sessions:
Head Teacher Briefing – EYFS update
Focus: Bold beginnings document – looking at recommendations, OFSTED update, current landscape and reminders over effective provision. Delivered by: Hayley Wynne- EY2P
To take place on: Wednesday 5th December 2018, 9.30-12.30pm at The St Helens Chamber
Salisbury Street, Off Chalon Way, Saint Helens WA10 1FY.
Cost: FREE to all alliance schools and £50.00 per delegate for non-alliance schools.
EYFS Leadership Network- autumn term session based on summer term feedback will be:
- To share updates on current national priorities within EYFS; including the findings from the ‘Bold beginnings’ document
- To provide guidance on monitoring and improving the quality of early years provision, within:
- Outcomes for Children
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment
- Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare
- Leadership and Management
The focus for subsequent meetings will be determined based on need and national/local priorities. Please see attached full offer.
To take place on: Tuesday 13th Nov 2018 – 1pm to 4pm at Peter Street Centre, Peter Street, St Helens, Merseyside, WA10 2EQ
Cost: £70 for Non Alliance members and £35 for Alliance members.
To reserve a place please contact:
Sarah Makin- email@example.com
Paula Foster- firstname.lastname@example.org