FAO: School Business Managers/administration staff
The St Helens TSA in association with BPN would like to offer all schools the chance to complete the BPN DSBM L4 qualification. Please see flyers:
This offer includes:
- The full blended learning Level 4 DSBM programme (4 units studied over 12 months), suitable for school business managers and aspiring school business managers working in primary, secondary or special schools and academies.
- Individual Level 4 DSBM online units in Finance, Procurement and Marketing, each a qualification in their own right, suitable for school business managers who wish to specialise in a particular field, or school business managers who already hold a CSBM or DSBM qualification seeking an update to learn from new content to meet the demands of an ever-changing school system.
Individual Unit offer
- BPN are now extending our offer to include three individual units that are each linked to level 4 credits, provided by ILM.
- These units are delivered online; however, they are not studied alone, in isolation. Units are interactive with other participants, online tutors and webinar support to assist along the way. Led by national experts, including the programme manager, Val Andrew, formerly at ASCL, each unit can be studied and assessed over a 6-month period, assessed through school-based tasks and an e-portfolio of evidence.
- BPN believe these units will appeal to individuals who already hold CSBM or DSBM qualifications that were gained pre-2016, as these units are completely new (marketing and procurement) or significantly updated (finance).
- BPN believe they will also appeal to individuals who work or wish to work within a specialist area, supporting more than one school.
Blended Learning Offer
- You will see that BPN are re-launching the full blended Level 4 programme, this time with a 5% discount for members of the Institute for School Business Leaders (with whom BPN are now a ‘Learning Partner’) and also a 5% ‘early bird’ discount for those registering with us before the end of November 2018.
- This new, updated programme will begin in the spring term, towards the end of February and into early March.
To register with BPN online please go to the following link: https://www.bestpracticenet.co.uk/dsbm-l4
Applicants completing their programme application
will be asked to identify the partner from a drop down list, and then to enter that partner’s ‘partner allocation code’.
The partner allocation code is: STHN-TSA
The partner name is listed as St Helens TSA