The St Helens TSA would like to invite all primary teachers to the following training sessions:
Mastery in Writing- ensuring depth; providing challenge and support; meeting the needs of ALL learners
This training day will cover the following:
- How do we really inspire our most able writers?
- Who are our most able writers and how do we know?
- Do we let them fly? Can they craft their own style?
- Is greater depth about grammar?
- High-quality books to inspire writing activities where GD children can soar
- Pulling apart inspiring writers – looking at real samples of writing
- Planning a unit of writing for the whole class that allows GD children to achieve their best be inclusive to all.
Sessions will take place on:
Upper Key Stage 2- Tuesday 5th February 2019, 9.30-3.30pm
Lower Key Stage 2- Wednesday 6th February 2019, 9.30-3.30pm
Key Stage 1- Tuesday 26th February 2019, 9.30-3.30pm
Venue: Nutgrove Primary School, Govett Road, St Helens, WA9 5NH
Cost: £150.00 per delegate this includes: all course materials, refreshments and a light lunch.
A 25% discount will be given to alliance members.
If you wish to book on any of the following sessions please email or call:
Sarah Makin (Senior Administrator): email@example.com
Paula Foster (Administrator): firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information regarding any of the training offers don’t hesitate in contacting- Lisa Bradshaw (Director of The St Helens Teaching School Alliance)
The cancellation policy is as follows:
14-30 days: charged at 25%
7 days: charged at 50%
Less than 1 day: Charged at full training rate
Please note all cancellations must be in writing via email to email@example.com. A confirmation of your booking will be sent to you once received. Should you be in a position to supply a substitute delegate there will be no charges.