Due to popular demand we are re-running the following training session:
Year 2 and 3 Reading for stamina
This training day will cover the following:
- Identifying the features of the KS1 Reading Paper 2
- How can we support year 2 children so they can access it?
- How can we ensure that year 3 children ‘nail’ this paper?
- Exploring the texts in the 2018 test and the mark scheme
- Writing our own versions to take home and use.
Delegates will need to bring laptops to this session so we can share resources.
The session will take place on: Monday 25th February, 9.30-3.30pm at Queen’s Park Primary School, St Helens.
To book a place please contact: Paula Foster firstname.lastname@example.org