Welcome back to the new school year, we hope that you have had a wonderful summer break.
Please see attached the St Helens TSA newsletter Autumn 2018.
Just to outline some of the key benefits of being part of the St Helens Teaching School Alliance:
- Attendance at termly alliance members meetings to shape the future of the Teaching Schools work.
- NQT package discounts.
- Attendance at termly Mathematics and Literacy subject leader workshops- Free of Charge.
- 20% off School to School support packages.
- 25% off CPD opportunities (usually £150 per day or £70 per half day)
- Free ½ day consultation to formulate a bespoke package of training for your school or a cluster of schools.
- An opportunity to engage in Research and Development activities of the alliance linked to National priorities including Maths Hub NW 3 events and projects.
- To be kept abreast of all current initiatives and educational updates via the Teaching Schools mailing list and access to all areas via the St Helens Teaching Schools Website.
- Schools Direct Student attached to your school*
NEW for 2018-19:
- FREE SBM network
- SENDCo and Computing CPD offer
- Leadership at all levels training programme
In addition, all members will receive a FREE place at the annual alliance Leadership conference and Head Teacher/SLT termly briefings.
If you would like to find out more about the work of the alliance or becoming a member please don’t hesitate in contacting: Lisa Bradshaw (Director of the TSA and NW Maths Hub 3) email@example.com or Sarah Makin (TSA Senior Administrator) firstname.lastname@example.org or Paula Foster (TSA Administrator) email@example.com alternatively call: 077446463250 (Lisa) 07446446418 (Sarah).
For more information visit our website: www.sthelensteachingschools.co.uk or follow us on twitter – @SthelensTSA
I look forward to hearing from you and working with you and your school in the future.