NW Maths Hub 3 is offering the following Primary Maths CPD opportunities for 2018-19 (please see documents below for further details)
Training Programmes include:
- Excellent Maths Teacher Programme
- Maths CPD programme (including differentiation in a mastery context training and Head Teacher briefing)
- TA training programme
- Maths Subject Leadership Network
Offers to follow…
- Intervention in a Mastery Context programme (Wave 8 and 9)
- EYFS Developing mathematical fluency (Wave 5)
- I can Calculate (Transition programme for EYFS to Y1)- launch and Wave 1 roll out
Places are limited and will be given on a first come, first serve basis.
Alliance members receive 25% of all training opportunities.
Maths SL network meetings and Head Teacher briefings are Free of Charge to all alliance members.
Thank you in advance. We look forward to working with you and your staff soon.
Director of the St Helens Teaching School Alliance and NW Maths Hub 3
Director of School Improvement- Three Saints Academy Trust