The St Helens TSA in association with ECM would like to offer all Secondary Schools to attend:
Strategic School Improvement Planning – Ensuring Impact
This is a one-day secondary course which has been previously been one of our very successful courses. We have updated the course to ensure it is relevant, up to date and references new examples. During the course, you will have the opportunity to ‘Get a job done’ and make substantial progress in writing your school development plan in a day.
By the end of the course you will:
- simple and manageable systems for whole school Strategic Development Planning;
- linked the Ofsted Evaluation Schedule to the Strategic School Improvement Plan (SSIP);
- developed an annual cycle for self-evaluation and School Strategic Development Plan writing;
- ensured that school improvement priorities are informed by robust self-evaluation; and
- begun to write action plans focused on success criteria and impact on children’s learning;
To take place on: 12th October 2018 at St Helen’s Chamber, St Helen’s, WA10 1FY, 9am-3pm.
Cost: £250 + VAT per delegate
Further details: SEC SL03 Strategic School Improvement Planning – Ensuring Impact
To reserve a place please contact:
Helen Caunce – ECM Education School Liaison Manager