The St Helens TSA, lead alliance for NW Maths hub 3, would like to offer all primary schools across the NW the opportunity to attend the following Mathematics CPDL:
- Teaching times tables– preparing to test (LKs2 and UKs2)
- Planning to Progress and Assess- Mathematical lesson design (Year group training). This session is in two parts- Part 1 in autumn and Part 2 in spring 2019.
- Year 6 Preparation for SATs
- Differentiation in a Mastery Context
- EYFS- Using a story/topic based approach to plan a mathematical sequence
- Assessment of Mastery– Moderation and Standardisation
- Nursery Practitioners: Maths everywhere, improving the quality and raising expectations
In addition: Excellent Maths Teacher Programme and Maths SL network.
For further details including focus of the sessions, Venues/Dates and associated costs please see the flyers:
If you wish to book on any of the following sessions please email or call:
Sarah Makin (Senior Administrator): email@example.com
Paula Foster (Administrator): firstname.lastname@example.org